2012/08/27

2012/08/27 Who I Am

I am a full-time student attending Saint Cloud State University. My intended major is computer engineering. Things I enjoy include: in-line skating, long-distance running, and languages—both computer and human. One day I hope to be computer programming for some sort of compensation, rather than just for fun. I have taken a year of Japanese courses in college, and am about to taking either German or Russian this year.

I can be quite the procrastinator, which can be a great motivator; however, it is very often a double-edged sword. While I may be able to get stuff done quickly near a deadline, the quality of work can suffer.

Writing about myself is probably one of the things I enjoy the least. Part of that may be that I do not like to boast. Another is that I do not normally reflect on what I have done unless I need to, such as maintaining computer programs; I normally just do, then move on.

I can be quite terse while communicating, both written and verbally.

In conclusion, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment